ABOUT TSU PROTECT
TSU Protect (Pty) Ltd. was incorporated in 2014 and shortly afterwards started to work on the development of the TSU Protect Mobile Safety and Security App. Initially used primarily within the TSU group of companies to provide back-up support to security officers and management in the field, the need was soon identified to roll the TSU Protect App service out to TSU clients and finally making it available for the general public.
Today our service and product offerings have grown to include Smart Gate and Reception Access Control Solutions, IoT and GPS Asset Tracking Solutions and high-level Security Risk Consulting Services including personal, residential and commercial security risk assessments.
“As part of a large group with an international footprint TSU Protect serve as a gateway to a range of specialized security services and can draw on the expertise and experience within the TSU group of companies, build up over two decades”
Our mission is to provide an uncompromising, specialized tailor-made service of the highest possible standard to our clients though quality management and commitment to our staff, suppliers and Partner Network.
- To provide innovative technical security and safety solutions that are efficient, cost effective and easy to use.
- To establish a national network of professional emergency responders and security services providers in South Africa consisting of reputable and law-abiding companies.
- The purpose of the network is to facilitate emergency response support to clients in distress, enable and encourage cooperation between network partners to better serve the public and to make South Africa safer for everybody.
- To provide consulting services that are professional and brutally honest.
- We will never leave customer satisfaction to chance and will always aim to build lasting business relationships.
- To continually expand our global network of partners and service offerings.
PRODUCT & SERVICE SUPPORT
- Our TSU Protect App is supported by TSU and AM Security tactical and armed response vehicles in Gauteng, the Western Cape and the Eastern Cape. Other areas are covered by means of approved third-party responders so clients can have access to emergency services via the TSU Protect App elsewhere in South Africa.
- We make use of several Security Control Centres for monitoring and response purposes ensuring fast, efficient and uninterrupted support.
- In an effort to support our local South African economy we use local South African manufacturers for hardware components wherever possible.